Sunday, January 25, 2009

The interviews this weekend were really good, but introduced so many more factors into my decision of where to rank programs on my ranklist. Today I went to Mac to interview for the Kitchener-Waterloo program and ended up being really interested in the Fergus rural and Grimsby rural sites. Thank goodness you can add sites late for Mac. I think both of the interviews went well too. My interviewers both days were relaxed and friendly and it was more like a conversation than an interview - kind of like my most successful med school interviews. I'm putting the UBC experience behind me and heading on into my last interview - Ottawa on Thursday. Wish me luck! Then the really hard part begins - figuring out a rank list. I thought I had it all figured out before I went to interview, now I'm not so sure!

1 comment:

XE said...

Yay, I'm so glad the other ones went well!