Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The battle to keep motivated

Sometimes keeping motivated is a real battle. I can just sit here and be fine with the dishes piling up and the laundry not being done and not reading journals or reading around my cases. Sometimes that feels just fine - until I wake up in a mess with no clean clothes and no dishes. Or even worse, my husband comes to visit on the weekend and feels like he's been made to be my maid and clean up after me and we argue. I need to get back on the wagon. I need to train more. I need to pull my socks up and get out of this hole.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Do you spin (ie indoors)?
There are lots of people i used to spin with who are outdoor cyclists... A community type thing. Maybe that'd help a bit?

Also, re: laundry - when I was overseas, I used to splurge and take my clothes to a service which would wash, dry, starch and fold... A bit of a splurge, but worth it once every six months.