Thursday, July 13, 2006

Smoooooth

So,
I finished my once over of the eye. Then I went to a meeting in which the big boss man told me it was pointless that I'd segmented the entire optic nerve and that the resolution isn't high enough so I should remove it (waaaaaaaaahhhh all my hard work) and focus on the sclera. So, that's what I'm doing. I'm currently working on smoothing my sclera model so I can make volumes out of the surface meshes (enginerd speak for... uh... something nerdy) to construct my final model that I can apply the boundary conditions and material properties to. Here is my smooooth model so far:



And here is the part that is not smoothed.... :

I can see the difference... can you see the difference??

The biggest problem that I have is that I have to write an abstract by 10 days from now about my project and make a poster by august 10th. I have no data! hahahahahahahah. my job sux.


No comments: