Thursday, September 25, 2008

I guess I must be feeling a bit better because for the last 2 days I've been averaging 5 hours of studying per day. Pretty good for me, I usually get bored after about 3 or 4. I haven't, however, had much time to myself to do other things because of this excessive studying and I feel like this is going to have to be kept up for the next 5 weeks in order to pass the internal medicine NBME. It's a tuff lot of material to get through and I'm not really sure it's sinking in. I'm working on nephro right now because it's actually what I'm doing at the moment. When I get into cardio and stuff that I'm not doing, I wonder if I'll be able to remember any of it.

I downloaded Sara Bareilles' album "little voice" tonight and it's really good. I highly recommend it.

I'm currently reading 3 different books for bedtime reading. I'm finding it hard to finish any one book so I kind of alternate. The new one (The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards) is my current favorite and I have a feeling I'm going to finish it before the other two, which I started before it.

Anyway, I guess this study break should be over.

No comments: