Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I have had really bad pimping days lately. Days in which I cannot answer a single question. Plastic surgery just doesn't seem to be my bag, but not only that, many of these things are simple family medicine things. For example: I cannot tell you whether a lesion is suspicious for basal cell, squamous cell or melanoma. I cannot tell you what the cardiac dose or anaphylaxis dose of epinephrine are (granted for the cardiac thing I haven't taken ACLS yet). I constantly forget the word tenosinovitis. I don't feel the bump that you're trying to tell me is there on the fractured but non-displaced zygomatic arch. These are only a few of the things I don't know. Life just sometimes seems to be going forward without me acquiring any more knowledge. That sucks.

2 days until stupid exams.

1 comment:

XE said...

Good luck with your exams! I hope things get better... I'm sure you will be fine once you get a little bit of time off, it's really hard to learn/recall when you're feeling burned out. {{Hugs}}