Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to reality

Well, I've been back since Monday but there's still a big pile of papers on my desk and the apartment's a mess. Ben's coming back from work tonight so I need to clean up and make a nice dinner. Put my wedding dress in the washing machine the other day and it survived and is now going into storage until I have a bad day and need to pop it on. The tiara is probably enough for most disasters.

I was voted chief resident today by my peers - there was another guy who wanted it and so he's vice-chief. Since we're a new program this year, I'm not sure quite what it's going to mean to be chief but so far it's a bit like being a therapist :)


Ben and I doing the Gay Gordons in Scotland

The Scottish bride and groom
running after some guests who drove the wrong way!

1 comment:

Milk and Two Sugars said...

Hey, congrats on the cheif resident status! That's a lovely vote of confidence from your peers!

And your second-wedding looks wonderful, just as fun and lovely as the first. I hope it was :)