Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year everyone! As usual, I didn't actually see the new year come in as I was in bed at 10 o'clock. However, I did drink to the Scottish new year (7pm EST) and we had our new year's Haggis, Neeps and Tatties.

I have one more week off before starting REAL work. I'm scared and unsure of how things will go. I hope well. There are a few key study points for this week to get me ready... most namely the new Ontario immunization schedule, which came out while I was doing my fellowship and is a bit of a pain to remember the ins and outs of. Need to read up on rotateq. Also need to complete getting my OB privileges at the hospital. Today, though, is new year's day and a day of rest! May the new year bring you happiness, health, and reduced work hours :)

No comments: