Monday, April 24, 2006

Procrastination

So... I'm studying HIV/AIDS for ID tonight and I'm kinda bored so I'll take a study break and tell you about my procrastination techniques. First off, I conveniently started this blog right before studying for exams, genius. Second, I've been filling my library thing with all sorts of books that I've read in the hopes of finding some cool books I haven't read. Not that I'm going to get a chance to read them in the next couple of weeks when I'm cramming. FYI: I'm the only one who put the Sanford Guide on my library list (why am I proud of that? I'm not sure). Then I labelled my calendar with the number of days I have left to study ... not counting the day of the OSCE because I know all time not spent AT the OSCE will turn into nap time. By the way, anyone know how to do a focused shoulder/knee MSK exam? I gotta learn that tomorrow. We have a FOSCE (fake OSCE) on Wednesday put on by the 2nd years, I hope I get to examine Andy, that would be hillarious.

Oh, and for those who care, Meghan wrote the MCAT on Saturday. She said it had lots of Organic but I have all the confidence in the world that she'll do well because she's an engineer and engineers ace the MCAT. Why is that you say? Because we're logical and we can read. Many science kids get freaked out and forget to read the BS in that passage that contains almost all of the answers. Engineers know better because, let's face it, we're a notch above the rest.

Anyways, enough of the procrastination, must get back to it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know if you could pay me enough to let you examine me! :)