Thursday, February 28, 2008

In a rut

I'm stuck in a rut. I actually put on my gym clothes and left the house and ended up not going to the gym... how did that happen?

I worked until 2 am tonight and I'm back at work at noon tomorrow ... feels like not enough sleep!

I got to see a cool resuscitation today and an anaphylaxis. I got a really nice compliment from a family and felt like I'm finally becoming a competent person in the emerg.

Well. I'm off to bed. Wish I could say more but my brain is fried!

2 comments:

XE said...

I feel ya there, I'm in a bit of a rut too. Maybe it's the time of year, but I feel so lethargic and can barely drag myself to class and the library, let alone dance rehearsal and the gym.

Midwife with a Knife said...

2am to noon isn't quite enough time off to feel rested, though. Even if it is "technically" enough time to get sleep.