Sunday, April 05, 2009

Today Ben and I went for a 45 km training ride. As Ben says, we were riding temp piano. It took us about 2 and a half hours. Hopefully when we're riding tempo forte it will be a lot quicker. We're ramping up to ride Paris to Ancaster in two weeks time. We're doing the 60k, which is longer than either of us have raced before without it being a relay. Ben is nervous. Maybe ignorance is bliss, but I'm pretty stoked.

The haircut went ok, but she chopped a little more than I'd like. Plus, she spent the whole time insulting my previous hairdresser. Not the way to have me come back again. It's not my hairdresser's fault that I'm growing out my pixie cut into wedding hair. Jeeze.

I'm going into my last 2 weeks at this family doctor's office. It's been a really good learning experience. I'm going to have to get off my ass and finish the course work for this block - some logs about patients, a community description and readings for a MCQ online quiz. I found out the other day that I passed the surgery exam, which is awesome. No more worries about that. Now I just have to get one of the supervisors to hand in an evaluation that he has lost somewhere and I'll be able to graduate. Maybe. :)

2 weeks and counting until the end of med school!

1 comment:

Liana said...

Congrats on almost being done!