Monday, April 27, 2009

The weatherman lied

Well, Saturday morning WAS gorgeous. But, I am still resentful that the weather man lied and Sunday was a bit more dreary than expected. Also, weather.com said maximum 1 mm of rain on Saturday, I laugh to hear it, the torrential downpour definitely yielded >1mm.

In other news, Ben and I didn't go to the race this weekend. Instead, we went biking for 3 hours on Saturday morning/afternoon at Albion Hills then went to my parents house and made surf and turf bbq in the rain. Pickerel mmmm. The biking was good. Made me realize how out of shape I am and how much I need to step it up if we're going to do the Duke's 8 hour later in May. Thankfully, after my exam I have nothing else to do except line up at the passport office to get a new passport.

No comments: