Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Exam results and body image

So, exam results will be coming soon. If I've failed, I'll get a phonecall or an email on June 21 telling me. If not, I get my results on the 22nd if I phone in and on the 26th if I wait for the internet posting. I always get this pit in my stomach when I know the time is near. In my head I know I probably didn't fail, but my body says different. My body says "what if". My body is also disagreeing with my head in other ways these days. I am trying to get back into shape after taking a month off exercise to study for exams and it's not going as swimmingly as I would like it to. I have an easy time getting to yoga/pilates but a hard time doing cardio and making time for it. I haven't touched the bike since I got home and going from riding every day to that is not good. This weekend I think I have to go to the cottage on Saturday so that cuts out a day to ride. Sunday we have some family lunch thing but hopefully I'll be able to make it to bodyjam beforehand. Something's gotta give and I don't want it to be my body. Ben is coming on July 14th and I'd better look good naked.

No comments: