Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween



This weekend was our medicine halloween party. It's funny how when you get a whole bunch of really intelligent people together and give them alcohol they turn into absolute idiots. Especially when they spend too much time studying on a regular basis so feel this is one of their only chances to have fun. There was some nudity, some passing out, and a lot of medcest. I went as the paperbag princess (from the Robert Munsch book) and Ben went as Maverick from top-gun. The highlight costumes of the night were "alopecia ariata" and "dermatomes" - the guy who went as the dermatomes actually let someone draw all of the dermatomes on his almost naked body with a permanent marker... I bet he's regretting that now!

All in all, I was feeling pretty good this morning, which many people in my class aren't going to be able to say!

3 comments:

origin said...

LOL - The dermatome guy was pretty brave - particularly if they actually drew the S4 and S5 dermatomes. :-)

Cute idea though. Maybe I'll use that one next year.

dr. whoo? said...

Hee! This post brought me right back to medical school, our halloween parties were out. of. control. You and your man look so great together :) Thanks for sharing.

Nathan said...

Wow, that dermatome picture is scary. I think I'm scarred for life. I can't imagine what the guy in the pic is feeling.