Wednesday, September 26, 2007

private practice

Tonight we're watching the first episode of "private practice", the new spinoff of Grey's Anatomy. As of now, it has yet to disappoint - good drama, good characters, good bad medicine. Yes!

I'm feeling a little better today and a successful family medicine event and a great day in family clinic have definitely buoyed my spirits. I also saw a previous PBL preceptor today and it was SO nice to see her. I haven't seen her since Christmas last year and I forgot how much I like her. It's nice to be gathering mentors with time during medical school.

I'll write more later - I'm on a sugar high and a cold low. Sorry I haven't written too much lately.

*** Edit: Private Practice definitely went downhill after I wrote that post (the first 10 minutes). I'm not sure I'll be watching next week.

2 comments:

XE said...

Glad you're feeling better! So PRivate Practice wasn' that good huh? That's good, cause I wanted to watch it but I went to modern instead, but I guess I didn't miss much.
Are you going to watch Grey's tonight? I will if I can get enough bio done today! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Whooo for that edit. I was like we were watching the same show?
I'm going to miss Addison with McSteamy and McDreamy.