Tuesday, December 04, 2007

2 down ...

I hate that post exam buzz where everyone talks about how easy/hard it was and asks about questions they weren't sure the answer to. Listen, it doesn't make a difference now and you'll never see that exam again unless you failed (which I'm sure you didn't). So, lets just move along and get ready for tomorrow.

I didn't feel that this exam went particularly well for me and so it makes it even worse when everyone else is talking about how it wasn't that bad. For me, it was that bad. Ok? maybe I'm just more stupid than the rest of you or I didn't study the right things, but please, get out of my face.

That is all. Tomorrow at 12:00 I will be free!!!!!!! Sweet freedom!

2 comments:

XE said...

Hope your exam tomorrow goes awesomely! You guys sure are done school early, that's a good long time to get into the Christmas spirit and bake lots of gingerbread :) Enjoy your break!

Milk and Two Sugars said...

Good luck!