Monday, December 03, 2007

one down

One exam down, 2 to go. Today was the OSCE and I for one feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. OSCEs always make me very nervous because they're not at all anonymous. And, teachers who I really have a lot of respect for are often invigilating. I don't want to fuck up in front of my former clinical skills tutor, or the head of the department of emerg, or whatever. I care what these people think of me!

Anyway, the exam went a lot better than I thought it would. I fifed every patient within an inch of their life. I don't even remember half of the stations. It was a blur. I though 8 stations would feel like a lot but it didn't.

Onwards to the multiple choice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude, glad it went okay. keep on plugging, good luck!

XE said...

Congrats K!! Glad it went well! Yay for FIFE :P You're right, it's pretty useful once I got the hang of it :)
Good luck on the MC tomorrow.