Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Medstudentitis:

I am writing to congratulate you on receiving the CFPC Medical Student Scholarship. Your application was very impressive as were the letters of reference. You should know that you were highly regarded by the committee and referees who felt you have tremendous potential to contribute not only as a family physician but as a leader for that discipline. I wish you all the best in your continuing studies.


Dean of important medicinal things

Yay!!!! I got the scholarship! I'm soooo stoked! I'm going to use some of the money to go to Amy's wedding!


5 comments:

XE said...

CONGRATS!! THAT'S AWESOME!!

(P.S. random - how sketchville are the rez rooms at your uni? I might be staying in one for a weekend conference thing, but I stayed at a rez at another uni once and it was scary awful...)

Amy said...

YAY!!!!

Milk and Two Sugars said...

Oh wow! Isn't it a great feeling?!

Calavera said...

Oh congratulations! I am so pleased for you! Well done!

Dragonfly said...

Congratulations!!