Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back to work

I can't say that i'm exactly sad to be going back to work in the ER on Monday. I can't exactly say I'm happy to be leaving Ben either. It's a giant catch 22. I have 3 more weeks of rotations at my med school's home hospital left. Then I have 6 weeks of family medicine in the city where my sister lives. I'm going to be their 6 week houseguest, I don't think her husband is very excited about it but I totally am. I have lots of fun every time I stay with Erin and her fam. We have good sister bonding moments. Unfortunately, this time there is also some manditory studying for the LMCC that's going to have to happen. I've been slacking lately because I really needed a bit of a break. Back to the grindstone!

On another note: I have a new obsession with eating cottage cheese and broccoli with pepper on them. Don't ask me why I think it's soooo good. Mmmm.

No comments: