Monday, February 02, 2009

It's even harder to decide where you want to go for the rest of your life when your partner can't make up their mind about where they want to go! Ben told me last week that he wanted to stay at is current job and then told me yesterday that he thought we were ranking one of the programs outside of his workable radius #1. Talk about confusion. It's so hard to try and plan a new life when things are so uncertain with the economy and the fact that even if I rank a program #1 there's no guarantee that I'll get in there.

In good news, I was talking to a bunch of people who interviewed at my current medical school's family medicine program last week and it sounds like their interview days were a complete success and they've really sold the program to the interviewees. That's amazing news! I didn't apply there because of the Ben job situation (the prospects weren't great) but I really hope they get an awesome group of residents this year!

No comments: