Monday, February 09, 2009

Sleeping sickness

Every few months I get a few days to a week where I have a really hard time not sleeping every hour that I'm not at work. I get these feelings of overwhelming fatigue and the minute I sit down to study or do anything where I don't have to talk to people, I fall asleep. Fast asleep. This past week that's been happening to me. I got up at 9 this morning and was napping by 11:30 and could easily fall asleep again now. What the heck is wrong with me! I guess maybe I should have had caf instead of decaf this morning.

Edit: the antenna on my car also got crunched in the carwash that Ben forced me to go into today. Boo that.

1 comment:

Milk and Two Sugars said...

When I start to sleep excessively it's invariably realated to social isolation and overwork. Hope that isn't the case for you, or that if it is you've friends enough and time enough to remedy it. :)