Monday, May 18, 2009

The day after I book my holter and echo the palpitations stop. Isn't that always the way?

In other news: Ben and I went and rode the Hydrocut mountain bike trails in Waterloo and they were amazing. They're really well set up and maintained and use the small area of woods really wisely. There are some wickid climbs and by the end of our 20k ride I was pooped. Hopefully the course for the 8 hour this weekend won't be as hard as what we did today because then I'll be fu*ked after a couple of laps :)

This week is going to be full of apartment hunting and bridesmaid dress hunting. Still haven't been able to find dresses I like. Might have to *gasp* go into a bridal store (I've been doing my best to avoid them).

1 comment:

XE said...

Have you tried RW & Co for bridesmaid dresses? I haven't been in there in quite a while so I haven't seen their 2009 line, but sometimes they have some very nice ones and they're not obscenely expensive.