Monday, September 04, 2006

Naked Tomato

Ok... so I just found out from flea's blog that apparently someone left him this comment when medical pathetical unexpectedly came down :

"flea i think it only fair to tell you that naked tomato was actually a 18 year old college student using the online anonimity to pass herself off as a doctor. her name is jessica and she has taken her blog down since someone called her on the fact that she is not in any way shape or form a doctor but a child living out a sick fantasy in crying fake rape and impersontaing a doctor. she has never been out of massachusetts she is a only child not 1 of 11 and her mother also lives in ma not ireland. she has removed her board but wanted to let you know this in case she tries to contact you. thought it fair"

I also really hope that this is a farce. I believe that Naked Tomato was frightened after writing her post about rape and possibly someone was able to discern her real identity and scared her enough to take her blog down. Naked tomato, if you're still reading this, I hope that you're ok. I respect you and your right to take down your blog whenever you want, but I fear that it was forced and not what you wanted.

If you're not who you said you were, then I think you probably need some help. Lots of people within the medical community will be able to support and get you the help you need if you reach out to someone. You're in my thoughts.

cheers

No comments: