Monday, September 04, 2006

Saying Goodbye

No matter how long or short the time between meetings, saying goodbye never gets easier. Today I came back to medical school after my summer vacation and had to say goodbye to Ben before he headed back to big city and to work tomorrow. He's also moving into a new place so we're both stressed out and feeling very alone. We've had more goodbyes than the average couple, we lived together for a year, then apart for another - separated by an ocean and 7 hours of air travel - and now we're in the same country again; the same province even. No matter where we're going, ever time I say goodbye to him it feels like he's taking a piece of me with him, a piece that it's very hard to live without. I worry that something will happen to him and I'll never be whole again. I wish he was with me always.





P.S. Where have you gone naked tomato? I've been trying to access your blog all day but it seems to be gone?

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

OK I removed the last one because the info on Naked Tomato was wrong. There is a big hoopla about the NT thing. All I'll say is big drama went down and now there is some rumours floating around.