Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today I:
Got two fillings
Got my hair cut
Whittled my CaRMS letter for U of T down under 500 words
Read some psych

Sounds like a full day, but you'll notice it doesn't involve any actual clinical work. This is because my attending was away, yet again, today. The hour he was in the hospital coincided with my filling. I could never do psych - all this relaxing is making me very edgy!

My hairdresser and I had a conversation about a perm today. The jury's still out on that one.

1 comment:

XE said...

1) Fillings -- AHHHH!!!! (My appointment is tomorrow, I'm FLIPPING OUT)
2) Hair cut -- Pictures please :)
3) CaRMS -- Good for you!
4) Psych -- me too! I'm now well versed in SSRIs and neuroleptics!
5) Perm -- I have been "blessed" with curly hair. This is not something you want, it's annoying as all hell.