Friday, June 08, 2007

It seems that something has gone awry with FPMama so for now I'm taking the link off my sidebar. Her blog disappeared for a few days and now there's a new blog with a different design and a post about Brad Pitt... this is not FPMama's usual style. I hope FPMama will make a comeback someday.

I'm totally exhausted this morning from my trek to work. The weather has warmed up a bit and it made the walk north a very sweaty one. I decided to start bringing running shoes for the walk and leaving my fancy shoes at work because my knees have started to hurt.

Went to the driving range last night in prep. for my game on the weekend. Then went and bought 15 new golf balls in lovely pink and purple. Who says golf can't be girly. I'm looking forward to playing tomorrow since I almost broke 50 for 9 last weekend. Originally I thought I'd shot a 48 but Ben had forgotten to add one of my scores so I shot a 54. The long holes have become my nemesis because I just don't have much distance. Hopefully an improvement in my short game will start to make up for this.

I'm going with my sister, brother in law, nephew and Ben to the zoo on Sunday and I'm stoked. I hope it's not too warm because we're going to be outside all day. I shall remember my hat and sunscreen!

3 comments:

The Angry Medic said...

Whoa. I've been away for a long time, so I'm just gonna rapid-fire comment on all your recent posts:

Ben Getting Visa: (I assume he's the boyfriend? Sorry if this was made stupidly clear in a previous post) WOOHOO! Free transport and meals for Medstudentitis! :)

Moving Female Sex Poem: Ooh. This made me melancholy. Didn't know exactly what she was alluding to, but thanks for posting it all the same.

FPMama Infected By Brain Slugs From Space: Whoa, that's a weird one. Wonder what happened to her? I'll pop over and see if I can spot some spammer giveaways. Remember what happened to HospitalPhoenix's blog?

I don't think you'll have problems with warmth; it's been dark and overcast and rainy all week in Cambridge. Rotten British weather. Hmpf.

XE said...

Yeah, I noticed that FPMama was gone too --- it's too bad, cause she had a great blog.
It's absolutely ROASTING int he city today, as you may know, and it'll probably continue for your zoo trip --- good weather for elephant and giraffe watching!

Amy said...

I have pink golf balls, and towel and bag and one my shoes, and my hat.... yeah golf is totally girly. Oh and I named my putter and my sandwedge (Justin and Sparticus). Sad really.

YAY for Ben's visa (yeah totally behind the times here).