Sunday, July 15, 2007

I learned to water ski this weekend. My first three times getting up I managed to drag my ass in the water in a very un-ladylike way. This had the unfortunate consequence of giving me high-speed colonic irrigation with freezing cold lake water. I think I shit out about 4L of water after getting out of the water. I also managed to tear my anus. Anyhoo, when it wasn't painful, it was fun and on the fourth try I got up on my feet sans ass wake and did two tours around the lake. But, I'm not sure I'd do it again. It's not very exciting once you get over thrill of no longer having water pile driving up your asshole.

2 comments:

Milk and Two Sugars said...

What?! Ow!!! That's an awful thing to have happen to you, I'm very impressed with the optimism you have about it.

XE said...

Ouch!! Oh my goodness, that doesn't sound terribly fun!