Friday, July 13, 2007

Yesterday in the hopital I saw a man of around 70 wearing the greatest outfit ever: white short athletic partly see-through shorts, white polo shirt, white knee socks pulled up, HUGE HUGE SILVER BELT BUCKLE. Now if that isn't a rockstar outfit, I don't know what is.

I also sat and ate my lunch beside a gentleman who gave me some sage advice: don't ever get old. He said one day he was 40 and the next thing he knew he woke up and was 73. Time really does fly. I can't believe I'm almost 26 already and 1/2 way through medical school. I wish time would just slow down!

Work is slow today - we've run out of dictations to do so I'm just sitting her blogging. Nobody seems to care what we do when we don't have any work to do. The people who I'm transcribing for laugh at me and call me "little flying fingers". It's nice to be appreciated.

No comments: