Sunday, October 05, 2008

Great weekends

Great weekends make for sad Sundays. Had a great pseudo Thanksgiving today (my Dad's away next week so we did it early) with family and pie and cake. Mmmm. Went to a really funny comedy show last night with Ben which was a really fun date. We haven't gone out just the two of us for a while so it was really good to actually go and do something instead of staying in and watching TV and complaining about how we never go anywhere. Ben called me tonight with some financial woes related to having spent a lot of money getting rid of his old car (much more than we both thought it would cost) and spending a moderate amount of money setting up house and getting the internet and things. Good thing I have some money set aside so all will be ok. Thankfully my parents are very financially supportive of us both (thanks Mom and Dad) and we can help each other out of semi-crises like these.

I also went and got my veil and tiara on Saturday (did i put in here that I got my wedding dress 2 weekends ago?). I'm glad to have these things organized but on the other hand, sad that the experience of shopping for them is over. I really want the wedding to come quicker, but I'm sure in a year's time it will have seemed to go quickly.

Anyway, I"d better go read some rheumatology to prepare for tomorrow's new block!

2 comments:

Dragonfly said...

OOoh wedding clothes. Can we see a picture?

Milk and Two Sugars said...

It sounds like you have a lot going on! Good luck with the study, it must be a big load. And I second Dragonfly's request, any chance of some wedding voyerism?