Friday, October 24, 2008

NBME is DONE!

Now I have to start concentrating on CaRMS. I have done all of my documents and reference letter things but now I actually have to start filling in the application! This is going to be tedious. Plus, I have to write my personal letters... which is hard. I have an example from my friend Andy and his is really good and mine are so far blank. Maybe I'll get inspired this weekend!

I admitted a really nice patient last week with a really nice family. As I'm on subspecialty, I don't actually take care of the patients I admit while on call but I always try to drop in on them and see how they're doing. So, that's what I'm on my way to do now after I pick up my car from its 700 dollar break job.

I also have to book my hotel room for family medicine forum. So much to do, so little time.

No comments: