Monday, October 27, 2008

Today I started psychiatry... and by started I mean that I did 2 hours of psych and then having teaching this afternoon after which I do not need to return to the ward. Basically, it's pretty easy so far which is good because I have a lot of CaRMS and psych reading to do! The patients here are extreme examples of different psych diagnoses and even the two patients I did see this morning have been pretty intense. My resident is really really nice and that's good. I think I'm going to have to try out my mental status exam tomorrow! Better read up on that! appearance, affect, mood, speech, um... can't remember any of the rest of them! Oops!

Anyway, had a good weekend but again it was too short. Bought a new grown up coat that I hope will last the remainder of my life because it was expensive.

Finally going back to the gym today! It's been too long...

1 comment:

Milk and Two Sugars said...

Good to hear. Psych attachments rock!