Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm not dead... just sleeping 15 hours a day. After not being able to sleep past 6am all through exams my body has finally taken a stand and won't let me get out of bed until after 10. Today I had to drag my ass out of bed at 9 and it was really hard! I've started my vacation slow with a day of sending in my resume to a temp agency and going to the gym. Today I'm going to go visit a friend who is recovering from meningitis (non-contagious) and I'm going to my parents house to receive a delivery. Tomorrow is the baseball game - Jays vs. Red Sox, should be a good one. Ben and I are going to make a giant sign out of a bed sheet just to embarrass my dad. We're taking my poppy (grandfather) out for his promised Christmas present... my dad is cheap though and we're sitting in the 500 level - poppy probably won't be able to see the field! My brother's coming too - should be a paaartay, but only if the Jays win. If the sox win they'll all blame me because I used to be a red sox fan before they won the series (I like to cheer for the underdog, now I'm a jays fan).

There have been some developments on getting observerships with docs in the niagara area (a little far from my chosen area, but can I be picky anymore?) although now if I have a job I'm not sure I'll be able to do them. It all kind of rests on this temping stuff which I won't hear about an interview for until Thursday. Yeesh. Life is looking complicated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on finishing another year. I'm at the ball game tomorrow too -- maybe we'll see each other (attendance has been pretty low since opening day)
Dr. F

The Angry Medic said...

Wow, it's alright for some! I'm also sleeping 15 hours a day, and my exams aren't even over yet. I should prolly be worried about that...but I'll think about it right after this nap. Yawn...