Tuesday, April 10, 2007

what does this mean?



I think I was stressing too much about cardio in my dreams last night. I dreamed that my cardiology prof. who used to be my clinical skills prof was taking care of me for the day (I think I was a little kid) and he was taking me to my figure skating practice (I used to be a big figure skater when I was a teenager) and he was going to watch me there. But we got there are the parking lot was gated up and I didn't have a membership card to get into the skating club. I finally get in and someone stops me and asks me for a card, thankfully my grandmother is there and signs me in because she's a member and has her card. But then my cardiology prof shows up and my grandma can't sign him in because it's only one guest per member... so he turns and asks a stranger to sign him in.

I'm not sure what it means but I *think* it might mean that I am going to fail tomorrow because I still don't know anything about hearts.

3 comments:

XE said...

I don't think there is any way you can fail tomorrow - you've been studying SO hard!
Think positive thoughts, and let us know how it goes!

Milk and Two Sugars said...

Rubbish! You know about hearts. Positive thoughts, as xavier said.

Amy said...

It means the same thing as the last dream you told me about: get your butt out here and visit me. But this time bring your skates.