Friday, November 09, 2007

Ben's Dad got a new dog. His name is Fiddich - he's sooo cute. Here's a pic:
I think he's pretty much the cutest dog I've ever seen. And he looks so playful. Ben's dad found him as a stray that someone had left on their summer holiday property after they'd gone home for the season. So, Fiddich has been rescued. Apparently he spends a lot of time outside because he has a new affection for shoes. That face just makes me want a dog.

In other news, I've been studying at home this morning and I live next to a daycare. There has been a kid who has cried non-stop for the past hour and a half since I sat down. I don't know how he does it - it's major staying power. With determination like that, maybe he'll be a doctor one day! Right now, he's doing his best to prevent me from becoming one!

1 comment:

XE said...

Awwww... he's adorable!

I know what you mean about the kids -- I live next door to a daycare too, and the playground is right outside my window. I can't study at my house because of those loud (but adorable) children, so the library is my pseudo-home :)