Friday, November 23, 2007

You know you're a big nerd (or your exams are super early) when you're one of 3 people in the biggest study room of the library.

We like to call this room "Harry Potter" because it has a air of old tyme charm to it with sliding ladders, book lined walls, brass carrel lamps and dark wooden desks. This is my favorite study place. Not only is it pretty, there are also hardly any medical students in it because it's not in the main library or the health sciences library. I'm getting back to my roots at the engineering library and I love it.

3 comments:

Ms-Ellisa said...

I only wish our library was half as picturesque... It's a plain big room with large conference tables and almost comfortable chairs...

The only positive in this is that we are allowed to eat and drink in- well, as long as we don't make a huge mess and clean up afterwards, that is.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly which room you are talking about, and it is a magical place. Be glad you go to the school you do. When you leave for another institution you realize how lucky the students are there...

XE said...

See, that's why "cute med student" and I are perfect for each other -- we're both total nerds. We're almost always the only ones left in the big "silent study retreat" in the evenings...

Sounds like a magical library! I'll have to see it when I come visit one of my best friends (who goes to your school).