Thursday, January 04, 2007

Revelations


These are things I thought about or learned today:
1) Do not drop your phone in curry - it gets into every little crevace
2) when other people cry, it makes me cry - why?
3) I can't stop eating before I feel full but when I feel full it's like I instantly feel like I'm going to puke - there's no such thing as a little bit full to me
4) When is Grey's anatomy to going start again with new episodes? I had a great Grey's dream the other day...
5) How come the guys downstairs shut off our heat when they went on vacation - did they not think that someone else might be in the house before they got back?

I'm freezing!!!!!

3 comments:

The Angry Medic said...

You...had a great Grey's dream?

You DO know how the dreams on Grey's Anatomy usually turn out, right? The ones usually shown at the beginning of the episode with Meredith's voice-over? :)

Calavera said...

Hahahaha, numbers 1 and 3 made me laugh, and number 2 is really touching. Awww. It's because you have lots of empathy!

Though I'm the opposite. If I see someone else crying, I feel like I have to go into 'strong person' mode.

Arrgh, I hate crying. Ok that was random.

PS: may I please add you to my blog roll thing?

Calavera said...

Ok, seeing as you haven't replied... I'm adding you to my blogroll anyways!

Unless you state otherwise...

:D