Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Teen Pap Smears and my new profile pic

For Med school we have to do a community project. My group is making posters and a pamphlet giving teens information about pelvic exams for nurses who run a health clinic at a local highschool and for the local health unit. I just finished two of the posters, let me know what you think!



And, for those of you who are confused by new profile pic, I've been thinking a lot about the uterus lately. Seemed appropriate. GO to : http://iheartguts.com/

5 comments:

Tiny Shrink said...

Those posters actually make a speculum look cute and girly!

Nathan said...

I rotated through OB around last Christmas, and the nurses painted a few speculums to look like reindeer heads and hung them from the ceiling in the lounge. Super creepy.

Milk and Two Sugars said...

I second Jenn's comment - you've made the posters look welcoming-ly, comfortably girlie! They actually look warm and cozy.

The Angry Medic said...

Agreed. The speculums look friendly and non-threatening. Seems Nathan's nurses could learn a bit from you :)

I like the 2nd poster though. The first one's a bit in-your-face - though that might work better in campaigns like this.

Midwife with a Knife said...

I love your profile pic!

I do heart guts! :)