Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dreams again...

I had a weird marriage dream last night. I was marrying Ben (but although I knew it was Ben in my head, it didn't look like him) but half my family forgot to show up or couldn't be bothered. For some reason we were really just having a reception (we skipped the actual 'I do' bit) and we were having salmon with dill (not sure if that's an important detail, but I remember it) and steak. Then I leaned on something and got a big stain on my dress - uh oh. The dress was quite nice. Then my aunt and cousin showed up the next day and they said they went shopping instead of coming to my wedding... so I told them I'd never speak to them again. It was very surreal because I never imagined a wedding with 10 people at it, most of them men, and most sitting in one corner snickering.

is it a sign?

2 comments:

Milk and Two Sugars said...

I don't think so! I once dreamed the Boy's parents sabotaged our wedding. Hasn't happened yet ;)

Calavera said...

That is actually a bizarre dream! Quite random and disjointed!

It's quite cool that you remembered it. I can never remember my dreams. :(