Monday, June 25, 2007

The anatomy of a good weekend

What makes a good weekend? This weekend was a good one due to a combination of things:
1) just enough activities to not be bored, but not so many as to prevent sleeping in
2) one good wine-induced fun time (oops, I broke my diet)
3) Shaving 3 strokes off my golf game after my golf lesson which totally revolutionized my swing - I gained 20 yards of distance in 1 hour
4) Spending it with Ben
5) Ice cream
6) Taking my blood pressure on Sunday and getting 98/66 with a heart rate of 55 - which I see as a measure of fitness.
7) Getting my pay cheque

Now the only thing that could make my life better is to get this job I applied for... cross your fingers for me. By the way, if you email in a resume, do you expect to get a note back from the person saying that they received it or should I follow up with another email (I sent it in on Thursday).

1 comment:

XE said...

Holy cow, that's a good HR! Have you been running all the time or something? 'Cause even when I'm dancing 3 hours a day 6 days a week I can't get mine below 70.