Friday, June 22, 2007

I know these things are lame but I'm tired after my long day and I just don't have the energy to post something real.

4 jobs I've held
1. Figure skating instructor
2. Coffee whore i.e. barista
3. Research Assistant
4. Engineering Technician

4 movies I can watch over and over
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Singing in the Rain
3. White Christmas
4. Pride and Prejudice

4 places I've lived
1. Toronto, ON
2. Glasgow, UK
3. Guelph, ON
4. Prisontown Ontario
(is there a theme here or what??)

4 categories of television programming I enjoy
1. Wedding shows
2. Decorating shows
3. Fashion Shows
4. Dancing shows

4 places I have been on holiday
1. Rome
2. Scotland
3. Spain
4. St. Thomas

4 favorite dishes
1. Pizza
2. Lobster
3. Chocolate
4. Ice Cream

4 websites I visit daily
1. Fat Doctor
2. Midwife with a knife
3. Dooce
4. Facebook

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Hanging out with my sibs drinking wine
2. Rome with Ben
3. Anywhere having sex
4. The cottage

3 comments:

Doc's Girl said...

I love Dooce.com. :) I copied her newsletter idea for my blog/bf...:)

There's a version of Pride and Prejudice that's similar to Clueless that I just love, too.

The Little Medic said...

Hehe, I like this idea. I might copy it sometime.

Sheena said...

YES! You call it barista, too!

I was tired of having to tell everyone that I was not a barrister, and tired of seeing the looks of awe fall-off their faces when they realise I did not do law (as well as medicine), and all I did was make coffee.