Thursday, June 14, 2007

Missing you.

Ben had to make a trip to Pennsylvania yesterday which involved driving to Buffalo last night, saying over, flying to Washington at 6:15 this morning then to Pennsylvania after a layover and then rinse and repeat on the way back. Unfortunately, whoever was supposed to book his plane tickets at work forgot... leaving him trying to buy tickets this morning at the airport. Due to last minuteness, the return flight he was supposed to catch is full so he's not getting back to Buffalo until 11:15 tonight. Meaning that either he will stay over again and drive home the next day (which i want) or drive home and get here after midnight (what he wants to do). It was really strange being in his house last night without him. I had crazy dreams all night and woke up this morning aching for a snuggle.

Do you have anything that you carry around with you in your subconscious that you feel very guilty about? I do. And, it comes out in my dreams. I once betrayed a friend and did what I thought at the time was for her own good. I realize now that sometimes people don't need rescuing, they just need help, and that I stepped over that line. I dream about this person at least a couple of times a month. I probably will for the rest of my life, or I guess until I do something I feel even more guilty about!

No comments: