Friday, June 15, 2007

Today I've been listening to a selection of Blink 182 songs off youtube because Milk and 2 Sugars inspired me by her latest post. When I was a real punk with a mohawk and everything I always thought blink were wussy but as I got older and mellowed a bit I came to understand their brilliance of sarcasm and humor. Although, my favorite song is Adam's Song which is very touching and heartfelt (it makes me tear up a bit every time I hear it). Blink 182 really makes me think of a boyfriend I had while in University. I went on tour briefly with his band to Montreal's Warped Tour. It was a blast. I haven't seen him in forever and he was a great guy.

And, on a different note, I've tagged myself for this meme from I'm a medical student.

Two names you go by: Tater Tots, and K

Two things you are wearing right now: New jeans, black flats bought in Paris, very chic

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: Love and snuggles.

Two of your favourite things to do: Shopping for clothes (preferably with money I actually have), Eating out

Two things you want very badly at the moment: Money to buy new clothes (I really need a new shirt for golf), to see Ben

Two pets you have had: A cat named Annie, A dog named Sandy.

Two things you did last night: Made some home-made pizza, watched "So you think you can dance"

Two things you ate today: Raisin Bran (no name kind), Banana

Two people you last talked to: Random lady in elevator, Ben

Two things you are doing tomorrow: Playing in a golf tournament, going to see the Scottish Proms

Two longest car rides: Well, I drove to Washington DC once, that was a long drive and we drove around Ireland when I was 16 and violently ill and that FELT like the longest car ride ever

Two favourite holidays: Rome with Ben, Scottish tour with Ben

4 comments:

Calavera said...

Awwww, love and snuggles!! That's so cute!

medstudentitis said...

Hah, I kind of stole that from I'm a medstudent who said "love and cuddles" but I prefer snuggles to cuddles...

Milk and Two Sugars said...

How did I miss this post?? Lovely.

Milk and Two Sugars said...

PS. You had a real mohawk!?!! That is commitment!