Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Forgetful


Lately I've had to wake up at 6:40 in the morning to get ready and hop on my bike in time to make my train. This has started making me very forgetful. I forgot to take my birth control pill this morning and it's weighing heavily on my mind. I'll be 10 hours late, so I guess no more sex for 7 days. This weekend I also forgot to take my pack to my parents house when we slept over on Saturday night so took my Sunday pill late too. I've never had a problem remembering to take my pills before, so I guess I'll chalk it up to adjusting to this new schedule. Bummer for the sex life though.

Last night Ben wanted to go shopping for work clothes because some of his clothes were a bit small and were making him feel fat. So, off we toddled to the mall. Unfortunately, I can't enter a mall without having an uncontrollable urge to shop. I held off at just one 30 dollar item though. Maybe I should work for the months of July and August in a clothing store. At least then I'd get cheap clothes!

3 comments:

XE said...

Sucks about the birth control. Maybe put a post-it not on the fridge as a reminder?
Yup --- 20% off everything in the store, plus 20% off at 4 other stores. Pretty awesome! If you have cool coworkers then it's actually a pretty sweet job.

Milk and Two Sugars said...

I constantly forget to take mine at the Boy's house, because we continue the pretense that I don't need it.

You feel really let down when you realise you've forgotten, don't you?

Ms-Ellisa said...

Ooops... :-)
It sucks doesn't it?!