Thursday, June 21, 2007

I walked by a really seedy hotel on Bay street today and there were boxes from two massage tables sitting outside... Isn't that kind of asking to be raided by the police for running a sex massage parlour?

I got word of a job opening for July and August today. I'm going to apply and see what happens. It pays well and I can work from home - it's mostly a research type thing. I'm going to update my CV today to include my most recent job and more of my research skills and write a coverletter. Thankfully a friend of mine said she would edit it.

I've been really really fatigued over the past couple of days. Last night I went to bed at 9:00 and I still feel tired this morning. argh.

1 comment:

XE said...

Ahahaha yes, those creepy looking hotels.
Sorry about the fatigue --- side effect of the proton pump inhibitors?
And thanks for the info on whole wheat lasagna noodles --- I looked at Loblaws, Sobeys, and Food Basics and couldn't find any, so I'll try the superstore next time.